Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Create with TLC: NEW set - Look Cute

Greetings!

I hope that you are warm and safe as we kick off another week.  I can't believe how fast January is winding down.  I am popping in to share with you 1 of 2 creations that I made using a new set from Create with TLC called "Look Cute."  It is hard to look cute in 5 below weather, but I manage some how. lol

Look Cute set Preview
 Here's my creation...
Often Imitated
I kept this card pretty simple.  I used a black and white theme, because those are such classic and forgiving colors.  I was watching My Fair Lady when I created this card, so that had a huge influence on it I'm sure.  I used a 5 1/2 x 51/2 white cardstock base, layered on half a sheet of dp and a strip of black cardstock that I punched using MS lace punch.  I cut the image and sentiment out using my Cameo.  I didn't add one ounce of ink to this card.  I was going to color her chair, but then changed my mind.  I love that saying, "often imitated, but never duplicated."  Yep, God made me and said, "one is definitely enough. " lol

You can pick up this set and so many others by visiting Create with TLC store.  Also, you can get freebies everyday by being a follower of the blog.  Be sure to leave love, because not only does it make the world go around, but it also shows how thankful you are for Paulette's generosity!

One more thing...this coming Sunday, February 2nd, take a break from the Super Bowl and come hop with the DTs over at Create with TLC.  We each will have some awesome freebies to give away and tons of inspiration.  You don't want to miss out!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention